By downloading and/or using Pantepic, you agree to be bound by this Acceptable Use Policy.
Pantepic must only be used for purposes that are acceptable, authorized, and legal. You cannot directly use, or help anyone else use, Pantepic to do any of the following:
- Anything that is illegal
- Anything that encourages, promotes, or instigates anything that is illegal
- Anything that encourages, promotes, or instigates anything that is unacceptable or unauthorized
- Anything that is threatening, harassing, or intimidating
- Anything that is defamatory
- Anything that is offensive, hateful, or racially inappropriate
- Anything that infringes, violates, or misappropriates the rights of Pantepic
- Anything that infringes, violates, or misappropriates the rights of Pantepic users, partners, suppliers, or any other individual or entity
- Publish anything that is false, misleading, or a misrepresentation of the facts
- Distribute messages or communications deemed as spam
- Impersonate another person
- Any unauthorized non-personal use
In addition, you must not do, and you must assist anyone else doing, any of the following:
- Copy, modify, adapt, reverse engineer, extract code, or create derivative works of the Pantepic platform
- Sell, sublicense, license, distribute, rent, resell, or otherwise attempt to exploit Pantepic for financial or other gain without our explicit written consent
- Transmit, send, or save viruses on the Pantepic platform
- Access Pantepic in an unauthorized way
- Attempt to disrupt or restrict access to Pantepic
- Use automation to create Pantepic accounts
- Collect, or attempt to collect, information on Pantepic users
If your account is disabled, for any reason, you agree not to create another account unless you have our written permission.
The security of your Pantepic account, including the log in details, is your responsibility. You must notify us immediately if your account is compromised.